52 Lists: List one


I'm a serious list maker. I get a new one at work each day. I have a non-work one each week. Any event usually involves several lists. A friend and I are planning another friends baby shower and that's got several lists (menu, decorations, shopping lists, things to do).

I even made a spreadsheet once when I wanted to take my mum on a trip to figure out which destination was the right one (I can't even remember how many lists that had!). 

I also have a list of names on my phone that we made once we decided we wanted to have a baby...it's still there 2 years later - occasionally it's added too or names are removed. it's just there. waiting. until it's needed one day. hopefully.

Now I love photos too, and recipes. but last year I failed miserably at photo-a-day challenges and recipe book challenges too.daily things don't work for me (except showering I guess, actually sometimes not even that? - i don't smell i promise). I don't even blog daily (though have been lately - go figure!).

But, i'm a glutton for punishment - actually I just like writing lists and discovered a 52 project (weekly) for list making! The idea is from one of my favourite blogs as well (because this lady is hella-crafty)... so i'm doing it! 

:: List One


































Current playlist on spotify that is getting a serious workout this week - it's my 'cooking dinner / nighttime wind-down' type playlist and has a bit of everything. 

Oh and don't judge me that there is a country song on there. I seriously almost dang cry each time I hear it, seriously listen to the words - that nicole kidman has got a good one.