christmas lights and wishes

This is how we are spending our christmas eve - christmas lights and love actually.





I've already watched it 3 times this christmas but I just love it. Even though christmas tomorrow morning will be very different this year with no nieces or nephews with us, i'm excited. I love giving presents and seeing loved ones open presents i've picked out for them.

I'm just filled with a heavy heart tonight and i can't shake it. there's a hole in my heart that as much as i try to distract myself and enjoy each moment I have, the hole doesn't go away. this is the 3rd christmas that we've spent saying next year we'll have a baby, that we'll have our own little family. i'm starting to lose hope.

so here is my christmas wish. next year, can we please be parents? can we please have a precious baby of our own to love, protect and provide for? I promise i'll do everything i can to be the best mother i could possibly be, and i know the man i chose to marry will be the best dad. i promise i'll do my very best, i really will.

wishing you all a beautiful christmas, surrounded with family, love and good food. here's to 2013. i hope you have your christmas wish come true.