For those who like a good sale...

I think it's safe to assume that you all like a bargain as much as I do, and pretty dresses. So when I read about Shabby Apple's Black Friday sale I thought I should share it! 

You see, I wish we had Thanksgiving here in Australia. I mean another excuse to decorate the house, celebrate, eat (a lot) and be with family - I'm in! BUT they also have insane sales for 'Black Friday' (the day after Thanksgiving)... and hello sign me up for some of that...

But i'm more for the online version as lots of crazy people, elbowing each other for the last toaster is NOT my idea of a good time...

So I say, come on Aussies, let's take advantage of the good exchange rate and get onto these ' Black Friday' online sales ourselves! and seeing as they start in the middle of the night - it's the middle of our day (time zone bonus)

absolutely love everything they have at Shabby Apple so make sure you check it out! (follow the button below). 

The sale begins on 23/11 (US time) and goes until the 30/11. It's sitewide and you can save 20% off EVERYTHING with code JOYFULSEASON at checkout.  

For those in Australia, the shipping is pretty darn reasonable as well!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

here are a few of my favourites - 

madison ave dress / warm sands bathing suit / blue eyes dress / happy talk dress

Note to the Aussies - check out the swimsuits... gorgeous!