Chrismukkah, oh Chrismukkah!


I'd like to know the rules on celebrating facets of other religions. 
You see, I think menorahs are pretty rad, and pretty pretty.

Tiffany & Co Menorah - found here
But someone I know turned their nose up a little when I said I wanted to have a menorah as part of my Christmas/holiday decorations. I'm a Christian but I love learning about different religions and I celebrate that there is truth in all places. and there are pretty things too...

So what's your take... is it ok to have a menorah as decoration when you aren't Jewish?

Oh and just in case you were living in a cave and have never heard of Chrismukkah (how did you not watch the OC?? I know everyone was in love with Ryan but i'm totally a Seth girl... and Marissa was just annoying) ...

here is the low-down on Chrismukkah...

Seriously though, don't forget to tell me... is it ok or not?