moments

At the moment I'm reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielsen. I can't watch this video (although i've seen it many times) without crying so I knew reading her story would be emotional.

Let's just say, if you need a reminder of how blessed our lives can be, give it a read.
It made me think about making more special times with Tom, to savour the special moments we can have in our 'every day'. Last Sunday we decided to talk a walk after church. I think i'm going to insist it become a ritual. The days are getting warmer and we walked along the street, hand in hand, feeling the warm sun and cool breeze and talking about anything and everything.


We went to a near by park and he chased the birds, I took photos of the clover and breathed in the fresh air.

... I love the little moments.