confession time yo!

+ Warm weather and sunshine makes me significantly happier. Not that i'm not happy all the other times but even when times are hard, the sunshine makes everything that much nicer.

+ We looked at a town house to rent yesterday and although it's got old carpet (pet peeve - I seriously wish they would just have floorboards in all rentals), it ticks all the other boxes we are looking for. We applied but offered $20 less per week than they were asking because it totally wasn't worth it. Let's see if they agree with us.

+ Lebanese food makes me extremely happy.

+ I applied for the job that I publicly declared on the blog I didn't want. I felt like I needed to apply and see what happened. I didn't get it but i'm not sad, I feel relieved and still feel like I did the right thing in showing my interest in the role.

+ As things haven't gone as planned for us this year, we are thinking of planning for a big overseas holiday next year to make the most of the time we have without kids {seeing as despite our best efforts we can't have one right now}. We either want to do 3 countries in Europe (Greece/Italy/France) or the US east coast (NYC, US history sites and seeing my sister in Ohio). I'd like to do France and the US but i'm not sure we could afford it. Any suggestions?

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend. It's a holiday weekend here so we have tomorrow off work too.  (whoop whoop) 3 whole days with my husband, I can hardly believe it!