And then he stopped me throwing a water bottle lid at the guys head...

Anyone who has a spouse that at some point in time that has worked night shifts (or other types of shift work where you hardly see each other) knows how much it SUCKS! It has basically made us thoroughly anti-social on the weekends because we want just want to be with each other. and i'm not sorry about it. though I do send subliminal hate messages to Toms work so they will get scared of me enough to change his shift. hasn't worked yet.

I love our dates. Now due to the aforementioned (crapola) shifts, we have a designated date night so we have time for doing fun stuff together. This week we got Mexican food, laughed at the people falling over while ice skating (there is a viewing area near the restaurants and cinema we went to) and then saw the Bourne Legacy.

I have a little crush on Jeremy Renner. In case you were wondering.

During the first half of the movie I had the lid of my water bottle in my hand, just rolling it around...fighting myself internally over throwing it at the guy a few rows from us who was constantly texting on his bright phone. This phone was shining in our eyes and thoroughly distracting. I got madder and madder and was about to turf my water bottle at the guy when my hero husband walks over, leans down and said some rational words (but i'm sure somewhat intimidating as he is 2x the size of the dumb phone guy) and we never saw the phone light again. love it.

I was seriously swooning over Mr. T for the rest of the evening for allowing me to enjoy the movie without a stinking phone flashing in my eyes. {Seriously, don't some people get cinema etiquette?!}

So I guess that's a warning to any cinema texters... be careful or you'll get a bottle in the back of the head or some 'calm' words from my husband. {personally the guy is lucky it was Tom and not me, I would have been much less 'rational'}

Seeing as i've alerted you all to my current anti-social personality, cruel laughing at people who hurt themselves ice skating, and violence when my movie viewing is interrupted.... I guess this qualifies as confessions right?

If have some things from the weekend you need to get off your chest let me know in the comments! {no judgement from me, I was going to throw a water bottle lid at the back of a strangers head... but he totally deserved it right?}