Today I...


+ wanted to go back to bed the moment I got out
+ counted the calories of everything I ate
+ wished I wasn't such an open book 
+ had a brilliant idea to stop working full time
+ was excited about the idea because I wouldn't feel pressured to explain why I feel sick
+ had a reality check that not working isn't a smart financial decision
+ sucked it up and got back to work
+ ate a delicious BLT
+ wrote a meal plan for the week
+ did our food shopping
+ whinged to myself about doing the food shopping without Tom
+ realised I shouldn't make any major decisions at the moment
+ sang loudly to my 'diva' playlist
+ took two trips to get the groceries from the car
+ made a mental note to ensure our next place is on the ground floor
+ didn't want to cook anything for dinner
+ cooked dinner anyway
+ watched a movie 
+ missed the Mr. A-LOT
and
+ made a list about my day that i'm sure is super interesting.