to vlog or not to vlog.

So let's talk vlogs. I love them. Well watching them that is. Being in Australia, the majority of the blogs I read/follow are in other countries and I love hearing the different accents. I love language and hearing the different pronunciations of words are insanely fascinating to me.

Also, it adds to the feeling of friendship in blogs and like my favourite bloggers are chatting to me. Sad. I promise I do have friends in real life.

So one lovely bloggy lady (Alyx!)who I read on a daily basis is co-hosting this vlog link up -

So what do you think? To vlog or not to vlog? Is it completely self-indulgent to think anyone would want to see a video of my talking about shoes?. or anything for that matter? Should I subject the world to 2mins of me via video?.

Let me know x