confessions...


+ I slept in until 11.30am yesterday and then Tom & I spent another 30mins in bed chatting about how we'd spend $10,000,000 (without playing lotto of course, just magically obtaining it). I think we had a pretty awesome (and sensible) plan. Any generous benefactors reading, let me know.

+ I offer to do things and then wonder why as they turn out to be a royal pain in my a$$ neck. This included making this cake. One of the girls at work is about to get married and we had a little farewell lunch for her last day in the office before her wedding. I said "why don't I make a mini-wedding cake?!" . When I got to making it I was thinking "what on earth was I thinking?" but then when everyone loved it I was glad I did it.

+ I wasn't in the mood for anything today. Well anything much more than hanging with Tom, inside our house and eating. I ventured to church but was glad when we were home again and eating and watching the Lorax. (and eating cake, yay cake).

+ I've watched 3 Jennifer Lopez movies this week. It wasn't planned and I don't know how it happened but it did.

+ I've been completely unmotivated to do anything crafty for about a month now. I really enjoyed getting back into it when my sister asked me to make a couple of things for a friends (soon to be) expected baby.

Hope you all had a nice weekend. It has gone too fast but it was a most welcome time of sleep-ins, movie watching (because it's freezing outside!), and yummy food.

and a huge thank you to all my new followers (and all the regulars of course)... much bloggy love to ya!

Link up your confessions here: