Friday letters

Dear Work, 
I'm only away for 4 days but boy am I excited that we are going away on a mini-holiday to my parents farm. Stars, fresh air, open fireplaces, 4 days with the nieces and nephew... and my mamma! It feels like we are going to heaven for a few days. can. not. wait... and sorry, I won't miss you. 

glowing! - or bad flash camera... bonfires at home . i'm SO excited!
Dear Husband,
The fact I get to see you non-stop 5 days is SO exciting! Oh yeh, have I told you lately I hate your night shifts?
Dear Winter,
Listen I know you are necessary and all that but enough all ready..it's cold! I'm tired of being cold. If you aren't cold enough to snow and the houses/clothes/everything isn't made for the cold - you are just no fun.
Dear Gluten,
I've been so good lately - I hardly miss you at all. I feel so much better for it and I think I'm going to be able to stick to it. (Yes this is me giving myself snaps, I think I deserved it... You should see how much cake i've turned down this week).

Dear Regina,
I love you. I've been listening to this song on repeat all week. Your voice is like butter. I listen to you while driving or walking down the street and pretend i'm in a movie in a really thoughtful part and your music is my soundtrack. true story.



Link up your friday letters with Adventures of Newlyweds using the link below ...

Photobucket