tid bits

+ waiting rooms. seriously, i'm grateful I was in such a good place emotionallly before I had (a horrible) test this week. Otherwise this waiting room would have been sob-inducing. Baby name books while waiting to have a test to find reasons for your unexplained infertility - awesome!

+ sick. i've got a wretched cold. For 5 days now. It's horrid but i'm glad i've got a darling hubby who has been ever-so-sweet and attentive.

+ I think a measure of true friends is when they know what you need before you do. I'd been having a super hard time lately (you couldn't tell huh?!) and one of my friends told me she had a gift for me, but we didn't see each other for a few days. Then I went to the Temple because I really needed to get some peace. I was sick and felt like I had trouble even focusing while I was there, but when I left I felt calm. not anxious any more. I knew that I needed to make sure I'm recording this time including all of it's trials - I'll want to look back on it one day. I didn't feel as scared any more, that it WILL happen. The next day, this awesome friend of mine arrives to visit me in all my sickness, with an amazing note and a handmade journal "to record somehow (just for you) how HARD you are working for your family and future so that when the day comes that you get there (which you will) you can look back and feel the true joy that comes along to balance the misery that life often deals us". (you know who you are, I hope you didn't mind me sharing this but i'm so grateful for you this week xx)

You can see other tid bits from my week on instagram, pinterest and twitter!

 If you want to join in the fun, link up your tid bits from this week at Crowley Party!

Photobucket