Tid Bits!

(via)


+ Starting a new tv series. I know i'm behind on the times but I just started watching The West Wing from the start. I love it. Though I really don't know when anyone that works in the White House sleeps, like seriously! Talk about 24hr a day jobs.

+ Finally finished my first ever cross stitch. (There was a 3 week hiatus while I was away). I'm pretty chuffed with how it turned out, especially because I changed the pattern because I didn't like the one the pack came with.

+ Table of Plenty chocolate covered rice cakes. These are amazing. First thought is wondering how rice cakes and chocolate could go together but you can hardly taste the rice cakes. I ate the whole bag, it felt like I ate a huge bag of m&ms (or something equally decadent) and it was only 300 calories - SCORE!

+ The weather has turned cold here in Sydney. My toes and feet are constantly cold. Northern hemisphere i'm very jealous of you and that you are coming into summer.

If you want to join in the fun and link up your tid bits for this week, head on over to Crowley party!
Photobucket