Sunday Confessions

1. Now that Tommy works nights, I rarely eat anything more than toasted sandwiches or eggs for dinner. The other day I cooked some chicken AND potatoes. That's almost a whole meal right? It's really hard to be motivated to cook for one.

2. I hate cleaning the bathroom. We were at my sisters on Saturday/Sunday and when in her lovely big shower I felt grateful for our teeny tiny little bathroom - just because it means I have way less to clean.

3. I really hate my blog design. I'm trying to teach myself Photoshop and Illustrator so I can re-design the blog myself. Let's see how that goes.

4. We bought McDonalds. And on a Sunday (yes I'm admitted that to you all - very bad I know) It did remind me how much I love my husband though. I was content eating my own sundae (caramel!), enjoying every mouthful. But mid (glorious) mouthful I saw Tommy struggling to eat his own he was driving. So I put mine down and helped him with his (by passing the spoon so he didn't have to scoop). Yep, real love is putting down your sundae to help your husband eat his.

5. I think I was in the bathroom when God was handing out the talents in heaven. I totally have the enthusiasm and hand movements down - just not the sound that comes out.

You can link up your 'Sunday Confessions' using the button below!