Here's to the rest of forever.

3 years ago you were this cheeky guy that asked me out. I thought you were funny, I loved that you were always smiling and I loved the way that you looked at me. 
I started to think, I might just love him.
2 years ago you became my husband. That day, I didn't care for anything else but knowing that we were now married for time and all eternity. It's proof is in the pictures where I look like my face might break my from smiling so much. I thought it wasn't possible to love you more than how much I did on that day.
1 year ago we took a little trip to celebrate our first year of marriage. We joked that if the first year is the hardest this marriage is going to be awesome because it really had been the best year of our lives. I had so much love for you beyond what I did on our wedding day. You'd been my strength when I lost my dad and never stopped being my best friend or making me feel like the luckiest woman in the world.  
Today, your love still fills my heart more than I could ever imagine. I was away for 2 weeks travelling for work and now that I'm back by your side, I feel complete. You lift me up when my heart aches for things we hope for but haven't yet been blessed with. You help me sort out my thoughts when I get overwhelmed with all the things I think I need to be doing. You care about things because I do - like washing dishes up right away or making the bed the way I like it. You still make me laugh every single day. 
I never thought I could love you more than each of those days but if I think about the moment I first knew I loved you, I know that I have loved you more a bit each day since.
Thank you for the best 3 years of my life and here's to the rest of forever x