Distractions


When you really want something and you can't have it, what do you do to distract yourself? 

I come up with plans of moving into a nicer, newer home/apartment. That's at least 6 months of distraction right? So I trawl through the real estate sites. Make shortlists of OK places and then the dream places I wish we could afford.
Then the husband swiftly reminds me that we can't afford to move at all right now. Then I end up being more frustrated than I was to start with. It's hard not getting what you (really really really really) want. Especially when it's not just a material possession, so it's actually a good thing to desire. 

So I can't move AND can't have a baby right now. Any suggestions?

(It helps when the Mr. gives me flowers, and they still look this good after two weeks. Daisies are definitely the friendliest flower!)