Yay for a yard sale...

My mum is addicted to a sale. A garage sale to be in fact (that's a yard sale in Australia). She goes to them almost every weekend. and oh boy, does she haggle. I had a garage sale once and a woman came, she would have been about 60. She haggled every single little item. Every single one. Even things that cost $1. I started feeling bad for the people who have my mum visit their sales. I earnt every dollar we sold at that sale.  It was exhausting!

Well last week we were driving home and just around the corner from our house I saw this - GARAGE SALE! (Tommy saw the 'Xbox Games' under that).
So why not look for a bargain? These were my purchases, for a total of $8.
// handbag - $2, glass decanter - $4, belt - $2 // 

And I didn't haggle. I think they were bargains anyway and the people already looked pretty tired.

Yes very pleased with myself indeed! 
I can see how this could be addictive :)