What about a Blog Party?

So there was the one night and I was reading this one blog about this one group of bloggers who got together, to you know, mingle and talk all things 'blog'. I thought "now that's a fun idea".

The morning after that night when that 'fun idea' dawned on me, I got a message from the ever so lovely Tara of While Manning is Sleeping asking how I felt about the fun idea i'd had the night previous. Yes sometimes I do think this woman can read my thoughts and/or we were separated a birth - which would be weird because we are 1 month apart in age so I really don't know how that would physically be possible.....

Sorry back to the topic - We are thinking of hosting a blog party... for fellow bloggers in Old Sydney Town! (or if you are from elsewhere and in town visiting). It would be sometime at the end of May/maybe early June. Just a nice evening/weekend catch up to talk about why we blog, learn from each other...all that jazz.

There may or may not be chocolate... 

So who is in? Let me know! Comment or email me at jessrfrost {a} gmail {dot} com

J x