tid + bits

+ Love notes: I go away in 11 days... 11 days. Can you believe it?! Well I am starting to literally get hives at the thought of saying goodbye to Tommy at the airport. So any time I see something like this I already miss him. (But how cute is this poster! I think I want to print it and put it in a frame..  lame -yes or no?). I also think saying "you are the shake to my bake" is a neat way of saying I love you.
+ Cough Syrup: So it's seems I have a cold. Well not a whole cold. Just a cough and only when I try to sleep (ie. lie down). Annoying, very annoying. Hence this has been my bedtime companion this week. Good old Bendaryl, knocks me right out!

+ Cross stitch almost done: I'm super excited that i'm nearly finished my first ever cross stitch. I changed the pattern that came in the sampler kit (so it looked cute) - just a few little touches and project completo!

+ Mascara from heaven: so this might seem trivial but I randomly decided to try this mascara when I was need of a new one and it's AMAZING! I actually look I have eyelashes for change. left eye no mascara - right eye Maybelline Falsies Mascara :) Yep I love it. (beware the crazy eyes photo... )

Today i'm linking up on Crowley Party. Head on over and check out the other Tid Bits posts!
Photobucket