tid + bits {link up}

I just started reading a cute blog - Crowley Party and one of Alycias regular posts is about 'tid bits' in her life lately. This week she started a link up! - basically where you can post about this too and you put a link on her post and you can see everyone else that has done the same also.

So here are mine:

* This week Tommy and I took a sojourn to the Costco. That place is a money vacuum. We easily always walk away having spent at least a few hundred dollars! So I really only ever go if we are out of laundry powder or toilet paper these days - so it's at least a few month between visits. We were really good this time and after essentials only got a couple of extras. we both picked one thing each...

Guess who picked what one? Brussel Sprouts or Cookie Dough...

* We got to see some lovely friends this week and one of them is about due to have a gorgeous little baby. I couldn't get over her tummy... it looks like she has a basketball under her shirt! I don't think i've ever seen such a perfectly round baby belly before - so cute!

* My dear husband has been eagerly awaiting the release of the Star Wars game for Xbox Kinect. Well he went and got it today (well I got it - I know 100 x good wife points) it's hilarious! There are several different game options but I think the best is pretty much like dance central but with star wars characters and modern songs with the lyrics changed to be about star wars. My favourite part was hearing him (from the other room) laughing saying "this is the best game ever". That stuff makes me excited to be the mumma of his babies one day. Dang will they be cute if they are anything like that man of mine!



If you want to join in, head over to Crowley Party (click below) and link up!

Photobucket