Sunday lessons...

This week has been really tough. Like one of those where you wouldn't blog about. Work was fine. My husband is great. My family is too. I've just struggled with things pertaining to health and our desire to start a family. Things that someone who hasn't been in our position probably wouldn't understand.

This weekend, things even got harder. But now on Sunday evening all I can think about is all that i'm grateful for.

* a wonderful supporting husband, who honours his Priesthood and makes me feel loved every single day.
* knowing I'm a daughter of God and hearing the words of His servants in General Conference.
* a sunday afternoon walk to our park
* General Conference ( - I always learn so much I had to put it twice).
* being reminded that the only opinions that matter about me are my husband, my Father in Heaven and my own. I won't always live up to expectations of others but as long as I know i'm doing my best that is enough.
* leftover easter chocolate
* a supportive chat with my mumma in law.
* hayfever medication
* last minute decisions to go to a movie (Battleship was awesome!)
* passionfruit

I also discovered these two new songs(below and the other is here) over the weekend, instantly downloaded them on the itunes and have been playing on repeat incessantly. Good thing Tommy loves them too otherwise i'm sure it'd be super annoying :)


I hope you all end the weekend on a positive note and here is to a happy week ahead x