Outlook for a monday

So three things happened today:

1. I booked the flights for my work trip to Barcelona (via NYC!). Now all I have to book (and pay for myself) is the flight from new york to ohio... Only 28 days until I get to see my beautiful little sister!

2. The shifts changed at the hubbys work and he got a major dud! 1.30pm - 9.30pm Mon - Fri, so we'll pretty much be ships passing in the night all week until Saturdays. Major sucko.

3. Last year (or I think the year before) I finally found a hairdresser I really liked and had been going to since. I called in february and she was gone! I was totally disappointed because I couldn't find out where she went. Today at the supermarket near home I ran into her in the cereal aisle! She's at a new salon down the road and she gave me the number and the days she works.

I'm trying this whole 'be positive' thing, especially considering two awesome things happened today but i'm totally bummed about the shift in the hubbys work. When will I even see the guy?
 I kind of like him you know? booooo :(