Feel the Bloggin' Love



I've had the pleasure of 'meeting' some great new bloggers lately and two have been super lovely and in the last week have given me the Liebster blog award. I even got a little emotional that someone is enjoying my little blog!


I've really enjoyed reading the blogs of these two lovely ladies - you should check them out!


Each Nominee Should:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!

 * * * * *

So the random facts about myself - (because it's the rules)
1. I love candy canes, not just at Christmas time
2. I secretly love watching the Vampire Diaries 
3. My favourite colour changes pretty much everyday 
4. I currently have an addiction to brussel sprouts
5. I don't like wearing shoes

Now the hard part is trying to decide who to give the award to because I have so many blogs I love!
Here we are - 5 blogs you need to check out:

2. Eleanor from Lady Proteus
3. Caley from Smashpole
4. Kaitlyn from Bits & Pieces of Flair
5. Aubrey from Sweetness of the Everyday

Go and check these ladies out, they keep me entertained on a daily basis and i'm sure you'll love them too.