This whole 'not being at work' thing agrees with me. I like being on holiday.... I haven't been up before the birds and the sun for 5 whole days in a row... it's like heaven I tells you!
Though, the 'not being at work but having money to eat and pay the bills' is i think what will be the deciding factor if i'll be going back to work next Tuesday or not... (Oh yes I will be).

Also, the fact that my work is awesome for sending me to an international conference in Spain in May. (i've known for 5 days and am still squealing and casually dropping it into conversation wherever possible).

We're having a super time though and after a really stressful month I think i'm starting to feel relaxed. The last few days we spent with my sister and her family... her kids are the cutest going around and we LOVE spending time with them. We got to play 'parents' by looking after the youngest two while my sister worked for Monday and Tuesday and we had a blast.
Tomorrow we are off to see the Harry Potter exhibit and do the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb! I'm pretty darn excited so I don't know how well i'll sleep tonight.