Cute kids and a Blue Lily photo shoot

I believe it when people say kids bring the greatest joy in life. We spent the weekend with my sister and her 3 (gorgeous) kids. Sometimes I'm scared about what it will really be like when we finally have a baby of our own because I really don't know how I could love any kids more than these three.







In other news, I really want the Hubs & I to get some professional photos taken. We like our wedding photos, but do not love them because they were pretty much not what we wanted. It's our 2 year anniversary in May and I'd love to capture this time in our lives where it's just us, before we have kids.

SO.... I  almost died when I heard that Wendy & Tyler of Blue Lily Photography are coming to Sydney! All the way to Sydney! I've emailed and they still have spots available (and I died again!)

I just have one dilemma. I forgot about the Braces. That's right, bit fat chunky metal braces. They will be on my face in about 9 days. That's about 7-8 weeks before the photo session would take place. I can't not take any photos for the next 1-2 years because of them but I'm worried I'll pay money to get awesome photos taken and I'll still not really like them because of my big fat metal mouth :(

What do I do?