A bit of baking for your sunday...

I love baking. Mostly it's the decorating part but I do love pulling something freshly baked out of the oven, especially when it comes out perfect!

I wanted to make a gift for a friends birthday but was out of some ingredients I ALWAYS have on hand! But I had bananas! (Let's hope she likes banana!)



Here is a recipe I found for the easiest banana bread ever (& it's super delicious)

Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups Self raising Flour
1 1/3 cups sugar 
2 cup mashed banana (about 4 medium bananas)
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

(This makes two loaves, half for one but you'll want two)

Method:
Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a greased loaf tin.

(the pan is only dirty looking because this was the second loaf and I didn't use baking paper)

Bake at 180 C for about 50mins. It's ready when a skewer comes out clean.
I dusted mine with cinnamon and sugar before baking. De-lish!

This is what mine looked like all packaged up for my friends birthday pressie. It was wrapped in baking paper, I was a bit bummed I'd run out of baking twine so I had to use ribbon.
Happy Baking!

Recipe adapted from here