Being a Barren Sharon

I like to read - blogs not books. I get bored easily when I try and read books... it might be a tad bit of ADD, I'm not sure. But blogs, how I love them. They are updated often and are no more than a few pages at the most.

They are often short excerpts of stories. Stories of the lives of those who write them.

Several I read regularly are by amazing women who started blogging to talk about infertility -their infertility. I have a question though... when are you qualified enough to write about that difficult subject?

Like how long must you be childless before you can say you are infertile? or that you are experienced enough in that 'barren' state of being to warrant sharing your feelings on it with the world?

Do you need to be diagnosed by a Doctor? Or just feel like you are broken?

Ok people, let's discuss...



Photo from here

I'm feeling a bit like i'm broken right now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone