Can I really be grateful for Mondays?

Today, I'm grateful for Mondays.
No I'm not some weird individual who loves Mondays (does anyone like that even exist?). As someone with a sleep disorder, getting up for work at 5.45am is not a pleasant experience. But if it wasn't for Mondays, do you think you would appreciate Saturdays as much? That moment when the clock ticks 5pm on a Friday afternoon and you know you're free from work for at least 48hrs..that moment is bliss! 


Although it's a simple thing to be grateful for, it makes me think of the principle of free agency and how we are here on earth to know good from evil, joy and pain and to learn from these experiences. (Can you believe how deep I'm getting on a Monday? It must be that I have a short week this week so I know my weekend is a lot closer than normal maybe?)

So today, on Monday I'm grateful for the pain that today brings. Not because I like it but because it makes the idea that Friday is on it's away again that much sweeter :)

This video also makes me feel grateful... 

It's hard to be grumbly about getting out of bed for work on a Monday when I'm healthy and have the blessing of being alive. 

What are you grateful for today?