Nutella Cookies

What? You love Nutella as much me? Well I don't know of anyone loving Nutella as much as the Mr. in this house. He'd seriously have it at every meal if I let him. Though is he immensely happy that Costco opened in Sydney recently so he can buy the enormous jars...

So that husband of mine almost died when I discovered this recipe a couple of weeks ago. It's super easy and full of nutella-ey goodness!


Give them a go, if you dare! (Well if you're backside does... I know mine isn't very happy I did!)


Three Ingredient Nutella Cookies
Yield: 10 cookies
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins

Ingredients:
1 cup of Nutella
1 cup of flour
1 egg

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F/180 C

2. Mix all ingredients with a large spoon until a dough batter forms. The batter may be slightly crumbly, but should come together for the most part. . Form into 1 inch balls. Place on a cookie sheet. Press the balls down with the palm of your hand until they are round and flat. I smoothed out the edges of the cookies after flattening them. Space them about 1 inch apart. Bake for 7-8 minutes for the cookies to set.

Image & Recipe from Kirbies Cravings awesome food blog!