Lately...

I know... I've been a little MIA of late. So here is what we've been up to lately.

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We went to the Blue Mountains and Jenolan caves - it was beautiful! We drove up after work on friday and spent the night in Wentworth Falls in an adorable B&B. The next day we did a bit of sightseeing around the Blue Mountains and then drove to the Jenolan Caves. We went on some cave tours, had a fabulous dinner and the next day did more sightseeing and drove home.


I went on a girls weekend with my mum and sisters which was epic! We had a wonderful time - shopping, getting massages, eating at a beautiful restaurant and getting the BEST upgrade ever in our hotel...

O.H.I.O
(Hev is practically Ohio born, so we participated in OSU tradition of spelling out the state name across Sydney)


This was the view from our hotel suite... it was bigger than my whole apartment and cost $1300 a night! (a we paid $279 for the double room we booked after our reservation got mixed up).

So far May has been a fun month. Hope this fair month is treating you all well x