Yummy baby faces




This past weekend we spent the weekend babysitting my insanely gorgeous nieces & nephew. It's a huge understatement to say I'm massively in love with them. Sienna (6), Jack (almost 4) & Evie (21mths) are so cute, funny and they make me scared of how much I'll love my own kids if I love my nieces & nephew this much!

Check out Evies bootie shaking & Jacks breaking... Gorgeous!

YouTube Video

Now I think my sister is an amazing mum. If I can be as half as good a mum as her one day I'll be proud! But this weekend made me appreciate her and my brother in law so much more! Going from 0 (that's right zero!) kids to 3 kids - although very gorgeous and SO well behaved...it was very hard. And very tiring!

So my hat is off and love goes out to my beautiful parents...


For not only being the best parents in the world, but for raising 4 daughters with so much love and making it look easy. I love you with all that I am and I still cry everyday missing you daddy. Thank you for being my parents xx

And here's so much yummy baby faces...