A royal kind of wedding!

So I'm not going to blog about the royal wedding because I'm sure a million other people will.....


But it was just so beautiful! Wasn't it just beautiful?!

I had a lovely girlfriend over who was excited about the wedding as I was and we watched it together. I even made my own British bunting!


Let's just say we were gushing with every sneaky smile that William & Catherine made at each other, with each word of their vows, it was gorgeous.

The Abbey was breathtaking & so was Catherine. Her dress was amazing!


I know there are alot of people who don't care or are very critical and don't understand the fuss. However, I see two young but mature adults who are in love starting their lives as husband & wife! And I think that's beautiful and something that should be celebrated.

As we got married just 2 weeks shy of a year ago, I felt like i was feeling all the excitement in the lead up and the emotion of the day with them.

Yes, I think marriage is a beautiful thing!


Congratulations Prince William & Princess Catherine. I wish you a long, wonderful & happy life together.

(official photos of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge can be found here)