Motivation

mo·ti·va·tion/. Noun
1. The reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
2. The general desire or willingness of someone to do something.

pro·cras·ti·na·tion
the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time.

Deep stuff huh?!

Lately I've been contemplating these words... which I think has actually made me procrastinate more... weird thing this procrastination stuff...

You see, I wanna drops the kgs/ ditch the flab/ lose the spare tyre... you know what I mean.

That annoying thing I've been told is 'happy married fat'. Well you know what people 'i ain't happy being no oompa-loompa!' and since about a month after we got back from our honeymoon (about 11 months ago) I decided to lose weight. And I've lost and gained the same 4kgs over & over.

I made a 'Biggest Loser' competition between Tom & I, joined Weight Watchers, made several workout plans, said I wasn't allowed to think about having a baby until I lost 10kgs, got mad at myself for having such bad self esteem I put such restrictions on myself, said I'd lose it before our wedding anniversary... I think you get the idea.

Over this past long weekend I was sick and said I wasn't going to eat any junk food anymore, started doing the Tracey Anderson DVDs and didn't buy junk food when we went food shopping.

So you think I've found my motivation?

Well obviously not, because today I ate chicken nuggets and a magnum.

What motivates you? What gets your butt moving? In other words - Help!

And the motivation can't be having no junk food in the house because... hello? Have you met my husband? I've tried to detox our house to no avail...

Come on, I wanna hear what gets you and keeps you moving!