Intercontinental love

A parcel notification card was in the mail when we got home yesterday, for ME! I love getting mail (especially when it's not bills as most of the bills come in my name... lame).

We spent alot of time guessing what it was - a million dollar cheque? A grand prize for a competition I didn't enter? Well I was guessing and the hubby was laughing at my ridiculous ideas (according to him).

We picked it up this morning and it was even better than I guessed!



A package from my girls in the US - containing milk duds, cute socks and a sweet card! In reply to the note inside... I LOVE the 'Duds (am super pumped you remembered that!) and I'm totally a cute sock lover!

It was an uber lovely start to the day. Thanks for the intercontinental love! Love you girlies, see you in about 3 months!