I Don't Wanna Wait...

for our lives to be over,
I want to know right now,
what will it be.....

Paula Cole. better known as the theme song for Dawsons Creek. Ahh Dawsons Creek. Joey, Pacey, Dawson, Jen... all our old friends.

So I haven't seen Dawsons Creek since I was about 15 but tonight we went to Blockbuster (they are closing down and everything was on sale) and I got the first 3 seasons for $30. I think to say I was excited might be an understatement. I know that my dear hubby totally appreciated me singing the theme song from the moment I bought them (and the whole way home) and then 10mins into me watching the first episode.



and we all know my singing is AWESOME, what a lucky hubby! and really what isn't to love about Dawsons Creek? All the teen angst, over-acting and drama... ohh i'm loving it!

next on the list of teenage tv shows to catch up on...Roswell!