friday feelings of the warm & fuzzy nature...

So I think we know each other well enough to stop kidding around and get straight to the point that in the dictionary next to 'Clucky' there is a picture of me. We can quit the playing around, I'm all about honesty and i'll admit it my biological clock is ticking and you can hear it all the way in South America.

I think the best way to combat this is a weekly confessional...

Cluck-Confessional#1: when I saw the new Bonds newbies tv spot the other day I totally got all teary and all these warm fuzzy mumma-bear feelings swelled up in my chest. I literally had the tears rolling down this face of mine. Not waterworks, but a few glistening tears, yes. I then showed the hubby that night at home and was so surprised when he didn't get teary too... I mean were you not watching? Didn't you see those cute little sleepy newborn baby faces? That doesn't make you want to stamp your foot on the ground and pout out loud "I want one!"?? Hmmm, I might have to get him checked out... must be something wrong with the hubby to get such a weird reaction (i.e. no reaction) from a baby clothes commercial. Men.

Side note: My insanely gorgeous nieces & nephew are experts in ovary-aching inducing behaviour... todays proof sent via mms from my sister - dress ups in our old karate uniforms - G to the ORGEOUS!



disclaimer: the hubby did say "aww thats cute" but compared to getting teary... what kind of reaction is "aww that's cute"? Lame- O... Who's with me? It's totally normal to get teary right?

Phew... I was worried for a second there.