Flickr Favourites



Did you know i'm half Dutch? That's right! My Daddy was born in Holland in 1954 and came to Australia in 1956. Unfortunately he didn't know how to speak dutch (except the swear words my oma would yell at him & his siblings) but he sure taught us about the food and gave us an awesome dutch surname (Frost is newly acquired thanks to the hubby). My hubby is 1/4 Dutch too! (his Dad is the Dutchie concerned there)...i'm super excited our kids will have some awesome dutch-ness in their blood from both of their parents.

Since losing Dad recently I have thought alot about him (obviously!) and how I love that he is from Holland. I can't wait to visit there one day. I really would love to take our children there (might need to start getting around to having them first hey?) and show them where their poppy was born and where their great oma & opa lived. Hence, this is why my Flickr Favourites this week is on beautiful Holland!

If you want to join in the fun, pop on over to Artmind.