Epic Blog?

Who needs a review when this is the name of your restaurant? Epic!



I mean, epic! I love yum cha so I wonder what epic yum cha is like...hmmm?

I'm really interested to see if the yum cha lives up to it's name. I'm a bit cautious though, I mean seriously? When talking yourself up you can't get a better a description then epic. So its like when you go see a movie that everyone talks up is completely awesome and its...not. Hmmm. I'll keep you posted.

P.s. Snaps for this restaurant. Their name is awesome, epic even! Maybe I'll change the name of my blog - epic blog! I likes it!

And speaking of epic... Check out these puppies! It's hard to see them properly but check it out - pointy hubcaps! (on the silver car)


Epically.... lame!

Much epic love to you.

Have an epic day. Epic.