You say you've had a bad day?

How many times have you heard someone say 'i'm having a bad day'? Countless I'm sure. Which I'm also sure is as many times as we've all said it ourselves. So when it comes to bad days are there any defining characteristics that quantify you being able to classify your day as 'bad'? I mean, yeh kicking your toe as you get out of bed is sucky... But I don't think it's fair to then say you're day is 'bad''.

Here is my day, of which events left me thinking 'ahhh bad day!'. I feel like it's been pretty sucky so let me know if you think we've got the definition of bad day here?

*5.30am wake up, so hubby can get to work on time and we drive so I have to get up that early too - this is an everyday sucky moment though, not just 'specially sucky' for today

*the car that broke down yesterday, luckily made it to the mechanic in peak hour traffic - not so bad you're thinking yet, right?









*Mechanic calls not long after I start work, $1800 worth of repairs with no money to pay for it... Except the $2k on your credit card that will then almost max it out - pretty sucky

*looking for somewhere new to rent so we don't have to commute so far to work (1.5hrs each way everyday) and there is NOTHING livable within a 30-45min commute from work that isn't $50-100 over our maximum budget. new house = outlook bleak

* day long work stresses that I can't write about for fear of defamation (yes I was listening in the conference workshop we had on defamation for work last week)

*bleakly looking at our financial position and wondering how to manage the house deposit worth of debt it seems we're faced with

*mechanic calls to say car won't be ready to take home this afternoon after calling 15mins earlier saying it would be...resulting in tragic train ride. You know what a can of sardines looked like? Well the train was the sardine can, who then are the sardines? Me the other 200 people jam-packed into one single carriage








*minor issue with house keys leaving me standing outside for an hour waiting for the hubby to get home on the train...








with this looming above...








Please don't rain on me...paaallease!

I know there is so much tragedy in japan and all across the world right now, but I can say I had a bad day right??