Flickr Favourites


1. La Pozza at Night, 2. 7.100 // NOOOOO! you're not THAT kind of brownie!, 3. The tulip orchard, 4. bonfire of the vanities.

This week we're playing by theme... what would your dream home look like?

These are just a few things I think of when I imagine my dream home. A glorious pool out the back for our (future *sigh*) kids to play in and to relax in on hot summer days, a beautiful big kitchen with a kitchenaid mixer all of my own, a fireplace to curl up in front of in winter - (one just like my dad would have built) and an orchard, for date night walks at sunset...

so i'm now taking offers for sponsors to build our house for us. Message me if you are interested ;)

If you want to play this week, pop on over to Artmind. I know you are just dying to share your dream home ;)