Flickr Favourites - Love



It's february, the love month.. so my flickr choices should reflect that, shouldn't it?

well Valentines Day is only several days away and there has been much talk in our little home about what we will do to celebrate (small gifts and a romantic dinner is the consensus!).

I've also had a lot of thoughts about 'LOVE' lately. Love of a husband & wife, father & daughter, between sisters, mother & baby. I think all of it reflects our current situation with my dad being so ill, spending every weekend with my sisters families and our parents...lots of quality time and cuddles.

Then to add (as if i'm not emotional enough at the moment)... over the last couple of weeks i've read alot of posts (on my regular reads) about mothers thoughts on having a baby and most of the time it's left me all teary and wanting a baby of my own to cuddle... (I know, i'm a soppy emotional mess at the moment!)

So this is my weeks Flickr Favourites.. on Love <3 enjoy!

If you want to join in the fun, pop on over to Artmind x