Saving the world, one bedroom at a time...

Don't you just love relaxing Sundays with friends? Today we visited our friends the Ormsbys and went to their ward for church, had a picnic for lunch and played some games.

I also got to have some cuddle time with their gorgeous 10mth old baby, little M. He is the cutest kid going around (i'm surprised Husband hasn't banned our visits because our drive home usually consists of me talking all about when can we start trying to have a baby...

tick tock tick tock... can you hear that biological clock ticking away all the way through the computer? Yes, i'm not surprised!).

Little M. also enjoyed crawling around wearing the Frisbee... I don't know how he got it on (because it totally wasn't his mum & I kidding around putting it on him). Totally cute, I think you'd agree!


I'm also incredibly impressed with myself that we finished our little DIY project last night.
Our bedroom before:


and the end result:


That's right, that is our totally awesome bedhead we made all on our own! We got all the materials and made it yesterday. (It only took 1hr for me to pick the material, has to be a new record!)

Yes, I do get very impressed with myself every time I walk into our room. Ok so I didn't save the world this weekend but I made my room look pretty!

Hoping everyone had a lovely weekend x