i'm melting, i'm melting

I'm a summer LOVER! The one who is whingey and sad all winter until the days start to warm up in Spring.
and no, we don't get anything cool like snow here in winter. It's just cold and our houses aren't made to withstand the cold, or the heat... so yes, Sydney is seasonally challenged!

We are having a heatwave at the moment and it's not one of those it's only 30 deg C and everyone is compaining its hot. I'm not one of those people... I don't complain until it really gets hot and this is what we have reached... I'm SO so very grateful for the air con at work... usually I freeze to death but this week it's been just right! When i'm not at work, this is where I would like to be...


Yep... it's HOT! I'm not exaggerating. It's 40 deg C. here... thats over 100 deg F!

So all I can say is, if you are in the snow right now... i'm soooo jealous! (and the Hubs and I are hitting the cinema tonight for a movie and some free a/c )