3. That's what friends are for

Good times? and bad times?

and tired times. Its 2pm and i'm totally NOT blogging at work. Ok maybe I am. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Ok maybe this isn't desperate but read on and you might understand why my poor little brain needs a re-charge moment. After having a huge power outage in our building on Wednesday, meaning I got a random day off work yesterday (It was nice visiting my friends Ellen and The View for the day)... it also means this morning I had to return 50...thats right... fifty voicemail messages that were left over the last 36hours. (yuck. that is all).

So i'm so glad that a few of my friends stopped by to visit today.

Aren't they pretty? ... Oh and the brown thing is my purse. In case you were wondering it's some kind of chocolate bar. We have lots of fun nicknames for each other, well mainly I do but who is counting? Black Gold, Cokey, Wakey Wakey Juice. It changes often but dear husband still understands what i'm talking about.

Please come by again soon dear friends... possibly in about 2-3 hours when i'm feeling sleepy again xx