Things that make me feel cosy


I'm a summer girl. I love the warmth and happiness the sun brings. How it penetrates through your skin, right down into your soul. I often take photos when i'm outside and I feel that connection to the sun to try capture the moment (like the one above in Ohio).

But i'm ready for winter, I really am. I know i'll regret it as soon as it's too cold to get out of bed without needing to throw on socks and warm clothes as you get out of bed. There is however, such an amazing feeling that comes when you are a bit cold and you snuggle into something cosy and the warmth just spreads across your whole body - right down to your tingly toes that were icy cold.

There are lots of things that make me feel cosy - food / clothes / bedding / people!


So as winter approaches here in Australia - or as winter leaves you in that other hemisphere (winky face) what makes you cosy? I want to know because i'm sure i'll need a few more come July when it's all chilly here and i'm longing for November sunshine!

What makes you cosy? Comment below and share your list.

P.s. I went to yoga tonight after work - best way to start the week! It was exactly what I needed!