stuff and things like it.

My mum visited this weekend. It's so nice having her around. She lives many hours away and I always worry about her being lonely since my dad passed away. We watched numerous hours of twilight movies, crafted and ate. I'm excited that I get to see her again for Easter in two weeks and the week after for my sisters birthday.

Tom finally chased down the Mr. Whippy truck that drives in our neighbourhood every Friday night. Seriously, this thing was his version of Captain Ahab's Moby Dick (well kind of - p.s. i'm very-anti whaling).

I'm attempting to make these {chocolate filled eggs} - i'm up to the dying stage. If it actually turns out, I'll be doing a post and saying how awesome I am {because it ain't one of Martha's easiest challenges that's for sure}.

We watched Oz The Great & Powerful - all I have to say is James Franco is a player, Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams are gorgeous. Seriously I spent most of it coveting Mila's lips and Michelle's waist (& hair).

I took my new coat from Joules out for a spin to church today - i'm in love.



I somehow pulled a muscle in my leg and have been limping around since Saturday afternoon. I have no idea how it happened as all I did that morning was walk around the craft store... strenuous hey? Hope it get's better soon as it hurts like a mother!

I read a post the other day that makes me think I might {also} have premenstrual dysphoric disorder.  Self diagnosis I know, but at least two weeks in every month I feel horrid. I gave the list of symptoms to Tom and he agrees with most of them so I will look into with my doctor. As a blogger {I admire} said on this topic - hormones, I hate you!

At the start of this year I decided to spend more time doing the things that make me happy and one of these was this little blog. Since that time, the number of you wonderful people that read this has doubled {yay} - thank you for sharing this with me.

Oh and in case you missed these posts:
When I was 20...
+ find me here at Bloglovin
and here you can enter a giveaway for a $50 visa gift card!