On being blue.

Honestly, I haven't been doing that great lately. I feel a bit like these eggs - blue. I mean on the outside I am ok - i'm not walking around crying all the time. But those who know me best know i've been having a hard time.

I think it's best described as an overwhelming sense of blah, being sad, tired, not bothered and all that. Oh and don't forget anxious. I know what I need to do, get help. Sometimes it's hard though. Feeling like you don't know where to start. Especially when you have been 'on top of it' for years and years.

Anyway thought you should know because I really like you guys.

Now my song for this week doesn't exactly reflect my mood. Or maybe it does? I've mentioned plenty of times before how much I struggle in the mornings, especially lately. But nothing helps me get going more than putting on my Destiny's Child Pandora channel (winky face). Let's face it, if I believed in reincarnation I'm convinced at one point I was meant to be a diva with a booty that 'don't quit!'


So is there a song that epitomises your week? Or something you just can't stop listening to? Let me know in the comments or if you post about it, tweet me your link and i'll add my faves into this post.

Happy Weekend x