me & mess {don't go together}


I don't generally like mess. I seriously freak out if we have 2-3 days of clutter around the house (things piled on the dining table etc). I don't why. 

Actually I do know why... It's messy. Messy to me feels dirty. Like if you didn't shower for days - all that dead skin and dirt just living on your skin... just talking about it makes me want to shower. Now with everything put away in it's proper place and benches clean and wiped down... that's what i'm talking about! It feels nicer that way. Right down in my soul. It feels clean, organised and I LOVE clean and organised.

There are some messy things I do like but only if they are cleaned up afterwards. (I promise I really am fun to be around). A bonus mini-list for the 52 List project is 'messy things I like' and let's just say it did take me a while to think of them. Mostly because I kept imagining the feeling after tidying up (ok, i'm a freak).

So what are some messy things you like? Do we like any of the same? Do you share my OCD for cleanliness? Let me know...

P.s. I'm not as bad as Monica but this house would freak-the-crap-out of me!