Just give me a reason.


I don't have much to say. Well I actually have a lot but don't exactly know how to express it. 
Pain. Frustration. Hurt. Despair. More time passing with doing everything we are meant to, yet not getting any closer to our greatest hope of bringing a precious child into our lives. I've posted it here before but each month it feels like it just gets a little bit harder. 

But despite not feeling like I can cope with really sharing how I feel about all 'that' stuff, I wanted to post my song of the week. Because even though this song doesn't have much to do with what i'm going through at the moment I can't stop listening to it. The name is what i'd like to ask for...just a reason why. You know? 

Anyway, I love a good song I can belt it out to - diva hands and everything... I think I was meant to be a singer based on how good I am at moving my hands in the air while I sing. True story.


So this weekend I'm going to spend it cuddling on the couch with my husband, watching copious amounts of Lost (we're up to season 3), eating snickers ice creams, shedding a few tears and doing crafty projects to make myself smile.  Wishing you a wonderful weekend and all the desires of your heart.
P.s. I think Pink is pretty amazing.  Oh and if you have a song you haven't stopped listening to or means something special to you, tell me in the comments!