A 20 year old butt.


You would be proud. I've been trying super hard to positive. Let's get it straight out there - i'm still in a funk but fake it until you make it, right? Well I've really been trying I promise.

I even went running last night. Did you read that correctly? I,
running-hater #1, actually ran for 5 whole minutes. Now i'm sure that's nothing for anyone else but I seriously would never eat chocolate if it meant I could get out of running (and similar cardio exercise) for the rest of my life. I did a few walk / run / walk intervals but 5 minutes straight was my best. I know that cardio stuff is good for your heart {so they say...} but geez I hate it.

Want the truth? I want my 20 year old butt back. Wouldn't that be nice? It's funny things how music can send you back in time. Anything Justin Timberlake takes me back to 20. Especially going to the Justin Timerberlake concert with my sister and two girlfriends. (of course, now I can't find that photo but here's another from '20')





Look at me {in the pink} , just a baby. (and so thin!)

So when I saw a video of the song 'Sexy Back' done Barbership, I almost died {also because I love Jimmy Fallon in greater amounts than my 20 year old girl love for mr. timberlake}. So for my song this week it's a compare and contract of Sexy Back by JT... because well it's my blog <insert winky face here>.



Original : Well who can beat an original? I mean, it still makes me wanna dance. And my 20 year old butt looked pretty good when it danced {in hindsight - I thought I was fat - one of the things I'd like to go back and slap myself for!} and I personally, think he's pretty and what's better than a good song but a pretty boy singing a good song?


Barbershop : There are no words. Other than - awesome. Seriously, if you hadn't seen this already all I have to say is: You're welcome.
So, do you have a song this week you just feel like needs some appreciation for it's awesome-ness? Something stuck in your head? Well let me know in the comments, or tweet me a link to your blog post - i'd love to hear your song of the week!

Oh and don't forget, if you like chocolate (more than running!) then join in with our Easter Swap hop!